- 10. Because, what's our oil doing on their land?
- 9. Same reason we don't talk about our dead and
wounded soldiers; it's so depressing.
- 8. Iraqi's must start pulling their own dead weight.
- 7. We want to hear the good news about Iraq.
- 6. What's that got to do with the price of gas in Kansas?
- 5. Muslim on Muslim crime is not our concern.
- 4. The surge is working.
- 3. We don't do body counts.
- 2. So.
And, the number one reason we don't talk
about the Iraqi dead is:
- 1. It's unpatriotic.
Documented civilian deaths from violence
82,591 – 90,115
Source: Iraq Body Count.
Iraqi deaths due to U.S. invasion
U.S. Deaths Confirmed By The DoD: 4003
Reported U.S. Deaths Pending DoD Confirmation: 4
Source: Iraq Coalition Casualties.
Estimated Total Wounded: 23000 - 100000